- Sestosenso Suites
- Allgemeinen Geschäftsbedingungen
Unsere AGB ist in englischer Sprache verfasst.
“Quovai” and “TuscanyAway” relate to services developed by the private limited company QUOVAI s.r.l, which was incorporated under the laws of Italy with VAT number IT 01871320493.
If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following Terms and Conditions of Use, which together with any additional terms, conditions, notices and disclaimers contained on our website govern Quovai’s relationship with you in relation to this website.
Our service is not intended for use by children under the age of 18. By using our website and by agreeing to these Terms and Conditions of Use, you warrant and represent that you are at least 18 years of age.
We may revise these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time by amending these pages. You are expected to check these pages from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in these Terms and Conditions of Use may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our site. If you disagree with any part of these Terms and Conditions of Use, please refrain from using our website.
- The term “Quovai” and “TuscanyAway” refers to the services and to the websites as created by QUOVAI s.r.l.. Holiday properties via “Quovai”, “TuscanyAway” can, if registered with the Quovai programme, make their resources available for online bookings by Internet users.
- The term ‘website’ refers to the sites www.quovai.com and www.tuscanyaway.com (or to its registered domains) and to the pages, content and sub-domains contained therein.
- The term ‘you’ refers to any person who visits or uses our website.
- The terms ‘user’ is the preferred term used throughout the website. A ‘user’ is a person who actually avails of our online service to make a booking with a holiday property (registered with the Quovai programme).
- The term ‘service’ refers to what QUOVAI s.r.l. offers to its users online via any device. It may also include services provided by phone or e-mail.
- The ‘platform’ (including the booking engine) includes both the technical and organisational structure that is made available by QUOVAI s.r.l, for the sale of online bookings.
- The term ‘holiday property’ includes, amongst others, hotels, apartments, motels, hostels, farmhouses, camping sites, B&Bs and other hospitality establishments that adhere to the QUOVAI s.r.l, programme by publicising online the availability of their rooms (or other) for an eventual booking by users.
QUOVAI s.r.l. rovides a platform that allows users to make online bookings with a holiday property. By booking through QUOVAI s.r.l. services, the user receives an email confirmation that contains a pin that allows access to his/her booking data. In this reserved area, it is possible to check the details of his/her booking or cancel the booking in line with the hotel property’s cancellation policy. The user can also directly contact the hotel property and make a booking. Our service is free of charge for the user.
4. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- QUOVAI s.r.l. does not get involved in the relationship between users and holiday properties. Any transaction or obligation resulting from a contract established through QUOVAI s.r.l. will be committed to by the users and holiday properties independently as a result of their own will and intention. QUOVAI s.r.l. services act as a mere interaction tool in the relationship.
- QUOVAI s.r.l. is not responsible at any time for the accuracy, completeness and correctness of information provided by the holiday properties including the rates and availability as displayed on their websites.
- The holiday properties are solely responsible for the follow-up given to booking requests received via Quovai’s services as a result of the original online publicity by same.
- QUOVAI s.r.l. offers no professional/legal/business or technical advice, recommendations, decisions, opinions etc. under any circumstances.
- QUOVAI s.r.l. makes no warranty or guarantee as to the ability, competence or quality of the services that may be rendered by any of the holiday properties that comes into contact with a user through the website.
- QUOVAI s.r.l. makes no warranty as to the ability, competence and quality of services that can be offered by a holiday property that comes into contact with a user through the website.
- QUOVAI s.r.l. has no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any content maintained or transmitted by the website.
- QUOVAI s.r.l. shall not be held responsible for any temporary malfunctions arising from causes such as the loss of electrical power, overloading of the telecommunications network, breaks in lines, or other technical problems encountered by the users, over which QUOVAI s.r.l. has no influence.
- QUOVAI s.r.l. may establish limits concerning the use of the website, the maximum number of requests that can be made or received over a span of time, the number of email messages that may be sent or other content that may be transmitted or stored by the website, and the frequency with which a user may access the website.
The user understands and agrees that QUOVAI s.r.l. shall not be held in any way responsible for any damage or loss, financial or otherwise, arising from the use of or inability of a user to use the service of QUOVAI s.r.l., nor for the costs incurred to find alternative accommodation due to a malfunction of the online booking system offered by QUOVAI s.r.l. , nor for unauthorised access to or alteration or misuse of the information provided by QUOVAI to the user and the user to QUOVAI s.r.l..
QUOVAI s.r.l. does not recommend or endorse the quality and/or service level of any holiday property made available via the platforms.
5. CONTENT AND ACCEPTABLE USE
During the booking phase, the user’s name, surname, a valid email address and mobile phone number must be supplied. The user can always modify and update this information.
The use of any information and content on this website is entirely at the user’s own risk, for which QUOVAI s.r.l. shall not be liable.
From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
QUOVAI s.r.l. will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by viruses or other technologically harmful/malicious material or attacks that may infect your computer equipment, computer programmes, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
- You must not use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other material which is malicious and technologically harmful.
- You must not attack our website via a full domain compromise, a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- You are expressly forbidden to generate or facilitate unsolicited commercial e-mail (‘spam’).
- You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities on or in relation to our website.
- You must not use this website to supply another service or to obtain information that could be used to enhance another service or product or business.
- You should not create multiple sign-in accounts.
- You are expressly forbidden to knowingly input false information including, but not limited to name, surname, e-mail address etc.
In particular, you are expressly forbidden to create test or false booking requests, requests not backed by any real need or requests targeted at gaining information on the prices of a competitor(s).
The prices on our website are offered directly by the holiday properties. Prices are inclusive of VAT and other taxes (e.g., local taxes) unless otherwise stated. The rates could lead to restrictions and special conditions, for example with regard to cancellations or refunds. Before making a booking, you must carefully check the conditions and cancellation policy in detail.
- Payment for bookings made via Quovai”, “TuscanyAway” takes place directly at the holiday property except in cases where the holiday property requires pre-payment via a bank transfer to guarantee the booking. In this case, the user will make the payment by bank transfer to the holiday property
- QUOVAI s.r.l. will charge directly a penalty fee for a no-show in accordance with the hotel property’s cancellation policy if the holiday property does not posess as Stripe account.
- The credit card used as a guarantee could be pre-authorised or charged (sometimes without any option for refund) upon reservation.
- Before making a booking, a user must carefully check the various costs and conditions associated with the room booked.
By making a reservation at a holiday property, the user accepts and approves the relevant cancellation policy and no-show of the holiday property and any other rules or additional terms of the holiday property applicable to the booking, or relevant to the stay including services and/or products offered by the hotel (the rules and conditions of a holiday property are published on its website).
The general cancellation and no-show policy for each holiday property are listed on QUOVAI s.r.l.’s websites in the information pages on the holiday property and can be easily visualised during the booking procedure and again with the delivery of the email booking confirmation.
- If not specified, the cancellation conditions and general conditions of stay are those displayed on the holiday property’s website.
- For the case of a no-show, unless otherwise specified, 100% of the total amount of the stay will be debited by the holiday property.
- For guests that interrupt their stay after check-in, no reimbursement is foreseen by the holiday property.
For certain rates or special offers, cancellations or changes are not permitted. Before making a booking, a user must carefully check the conditions associated with the room booked.
If a booking requires a deposit or an advance payment (wholly or partly), the pre-payment may be cancelled (without a prior notice of default or warning) insofar as the remaining amount(s) cannot be collected in full on the relevant payment date in accordance with the relevant payment policy of the hotel property and the booking.
Late payment, wrong bank, debit or credit card details, invalid credit/debit cards or insufficient funds could put the booking at risk and may lead to the refusal of a refund of any advance payment (non-refundable) unless the hotel property does not agree to making a refund or allowing other solutions required by its terms of payment and cancellation policy.
If you wish to check, change or cancel your booking, you will find the instructions and PIN to do so in the confirmation email sent by QUOVAI s.r.l.. Following a cancellation, you may be charged a cancellation fee in accordance with the provisions of the rules of cancellation, prepayment and no-show at the hotel property. You may not be entitled to recover any amounts already paid in advance.
10. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
All information provided to QUOVAI s.r.l. by the holiday properties and published on the platform shall remain the property of the holiday properties. Any changes to this information by QUOVAI s.r.l., any translation or integration of same, as well as information about the surroundings of the holiday properties and the characteristics of the territory, the events and persons, and any other information that may be at a given time associated by QUOVAI to the holiday properties, remains the exclusive property of holiday properties.
QUOVAI s.r.l. is the exclusive owner of the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics (including logo). You must not use any part of the materials on our website for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us. All trademarks reproduced on our website, which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website.
11. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to Italian law and will be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of Pisa. The European Commission has implemented an Online Dispute Resolution (ODR) platform. This platform facilitates the online resolution of contractual disputes out of court between EU consumers and traders over goods, services and digital content made online.
12. CONTACT INFORMATION
- You can contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are unable to make a query in writing, please ring us at +39-02-87198048
Last updated: 12 March 2023